Fertility evaluation is a standardised test by men and women to assess overall reproductive health. The body’s reproductive organs have various complexities that must be emphasised to bear offspring successfully.
A recent survey conducted by a leading national health agency found that the incidence of infertility is rising among the residents of South Charleston. One of the main reasons for this is unhealthy eating and disturbance in sleep cycles. So, health experts and analysts suggest that a couple must undergo fertility evaluation beforehand if trying to produce a child.
Many specialists can help you with South Charleston fertility evaluation . So what do you wait for? If you are looking for fertility services, take an evaluation test today!
Guidelines for the Fertility Evaluation
The standardised guidelines for the fertility evaluation are as follows:
- A female trying to get pregnant after 30 years of age must undergo a fertility evaluation.
- A woman of 35 to 40 years of age who is trying to get pregnant for more than six months.
- Females try to get pregnant after 40 years and have not conceived even after three months of well-coordinated intercourse.
- Males with low sperm counts are advised to take fertility evaluation tests.
- In the case of fertility risk factors, both men and women are advised fertility evaluation tests.
- Single parents trying to bear a kid should undergo evaluation tests.
Components of fertility evaluation
A fertility evaluation test contains the below-mentioned components.
- Physical health
Physical factors, such as illness, anatomical disorders, and birth defects, may interfere with an individual’s pregnancy and child-bearing process. Hence, physical health is evaluated when undergoing a fertility evaluation test.
Age is one of the key factors considered during the fertility evaluation. When planning to conceive, it is always advised that men and women both should consider age as an important factor.
Women produce the healthiest eggs during their 20s and early 30s and is considered the best time to get pregnant. If you are late in conceiving or have any issues, it is advised that you must take professional advice.
What to expect from a fertility evaluation?
The procedure of fertility evaluation consists of a series of medical examinations and careful diagnosis by the experts. A thorough investigation by the doctor can help establish a definitive diagnosis and plan the treatment.
A new patient evaluation consists of the following:
- Analysation of the uterine and fallopian tube anatomy
- Egg quality and ovarian function tests
- Examination of the Male Fertility Health
Hence, it is always advised that if an individual or a couple plans to have a little bundle of joy, they must consider a fertility evaluation test.