Kerala is known for its natural beauty and wildlife. Many tourists visit Kerala to enjoy their natural resources. Above all, Kerala is known for its Ayurveda therapy which is worldwide famous. Many natural Ayurveda wellness centres are located in Kerala. This is because Kerala or South India is known for natural ingredients like spices and herbs which have been used since decades for their medicinal benefits. It is Ayurveda science that has answers to all diseases.
Entire world is fighting against COVID-19. Different medicines and their combinations are being used to find a solution. Thousands of people are dying still there are some who’re able to fight back and survive. Staying home is the best way of protecting yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19. Scientists are using different techniques to treat this infection through medical science. However, Kerala has the highest recovery rate which has made possible through Ayurveda therapy.
Two senior citizens were discharged from a government hospital in Kerala. It is said that to fight against COVID-19 a person should boost their immune system. In India, we have natural spices like ginger, turmeric, clove, pepper that help in increasing our resistance power. Apart from that meditation and yoga is the best way of cleaning mind and body which also helps in fighting any infection.
The Ayur Villa in Kerala provides Ayurveda packages in Kerala which includes yoga, pranayama, sunbath and walk on the beach, etc. They believe in rejuvenating body and improvising immune system so they primarily focus on all naturopathy which also includes herbal juices and natural spices and vegetables. They have a five-bedroom luxury stay where you can have some private time away from pollution, crowd and chaos.
Kerala is a combination of mountains, valleys, wildlife, backwaters, beaches, art and culture, Ayurveda therapies, natural spices and herbs make exciting and flavourful cuisine. Once everything settles down and life is back to normal, I’m sure many families would like to take a break. Kerala should be your destination because of these mesmerizing beauties –
- Backwaters and houseboat are the main attraction of Kerala tourism. Alleppey and Kumarakom are two famous backwaters where you can book houseboat cruise which gives five-star hotel’s experience.
- Idukki, Wayanad, Munnar, Ponmudi, Wagamon are some famous hill stations in Kerala where you can enjoy the striking beauty of the scenery.
- Many Ayurveda centre and ashrams provide traditional therapy to rejuvenate body and boost the immune system. Hotels too have this facility which can be enjoyed at a reasonable price.
- Kerala beaches are the best place to take sunbath and enjoy water sports.
- Different wildlife sanctuaries give you the benefit to enjoy all kinds of bids and animals in beautiful jungles.
- Kerala is known as the origin of spices. Therefore, if you want to enjoy the actual flavour of spices, then try their traditional cuisine at any local restaurant.
If you want to get the best India wellness Holiday package, then look for the best deals online. Kerala provides a traditional way of different treatments that prevent, cure and restore wonderfully.
Gone are the days when maalishwali used to come on weekends to ease stiff muscles with warm oil. Now, the concept of wellness holiday has slightly changed. Wellness holidays are more than just massage. It is a pampered life away from a stressful lifestyle.