Dab is not something new but has been available and a thing in the market for a long time. However, over the last few years, this form of weed has become way more popular than it used to be. Since more states in the ISA are legalizing marijuana, there are many more variants in the marijuana market, and it forms in various shapes and forms such as CBD oils, THC candy, edibles, weed pens, and more. Dab Weeds is just another form of intaking marijuana. If you are seeking help in dealing with marijuana addiction, you can visit Anaheim Lighthouse.
What Is Dab Weed
Dabs have several other names like shatter, pull n snap, honeycomb, and more. No matter what you call it, a dab is a weed concentrate. The high you experience from consuming Dab weed lasts for several hours, and the effects can be felt after about two minutes of intaking. Because it is concentrated weed, the high you experience using this substance is much more important than that you get from smoking weed. Just like smoking weed consumption of dab weed has to be done very carefully because an overdose of THC can send you to the hospital and cause many problems. Consumption of dams also has specific psychological effects like psychosis and Paranoia. If you are struggling with addiction to weed or Dab weed, you can seek help from Anaheim Lighthouse.
What Is It Made Of
Dabs are made out of the leftover shake, the stems, and the leftovers from the cannabis tree. The dry marijuana herb is taken, and the concentrate is extracted from this. The extraction process is complicated and, over the years, has gone through much sophistication. For removing dab, generally, butane is used that produces the by-product butane hash oil. The butane helps in the extraction of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other essential elements in cannabis. After the extraction, the butane is then made to evaporate, and the residue is a gooey, sticky oil, amber in color, which is essentially the dab. There are, however, several different kinds of dab based on what material had been used in the extraction process. For help with addiction, get in touch with Anaheim Lighthouse.
Varieties Of Dab
As already mentioned, the extract can vary depending on the material used. The different varieties of dab are:
- Shatter: This dab comes as thin, semi-transparent sheets of concentrate that look like Amber glass. They break down at room temperature.
- Honey Oil: This dab comes in the form of thick oil that is amber or dark golden in color, almost resembling honey.
- Wax: This variety of dab almost looks like brown sugar because it is so crumbly and coarse. When it comes to the color and consistency of this form of the dab, it almost looks like earwax.
- Live Resin: While most varieties of dab are made from the dry herb, this one is not made from dry herbs. It is, in fact, rendered from the natural plants that have not gone under the drying process. This is one of the rarest varieties of dab and hence very difficult to find.
- Butter: The consistency of this kind of dab is almost like a dough. It looks like peanut butter and is rollable.
Many people are addicted to marijuana or dab and trying to fight this addiction. Contact Anaheim Lighthouse to get the help you need to combat your addiction.